Re: [ST] 02 HEADLIGHTS

I need to replace my headlights again. Would love to find a set of the Philips lights locally.

I also need to replace a turn signal buld, and I do not see any screw holes on teh light housing on the front fairing. I guess this means I have to replace the light from behind?? It does not look pretty.

For those of you that have removed the front facia to get to the lights, do you have any advice? I tried last time and could not figure out how to get the front end off. Hidden screws or something causing be grief.

Thanks for any advice!

Derek