Re: [ST] Front Brake lever

Lockhart Phillips USA (L P Racing) makes an identicle replacement Ibelieve
there part number is 240-1261. this lever is also used on TT600, 600 Daytona,
Daytona's 595 & 955. You might want to aslo take the lever around to some of
tha "other" dealers and compare. My 95 Trophy uses the same levers as several
Kawasaki's.

Don Kames
 03 ST in IL

In a message dated 5/20/2005 11:41:05 P.M. Central Standard Time,