Re: [ST] Firearms and bikes

In your message regarding [ST] Firearms and bikes dated Sat, 21 May 2005
17:32:40 -0400, rocker650@xxxxxxx said that ...

>r-  brettwilson21@xxxxxxx wrote:
> > Hey to All our friends in the USA,>
> > I found this website mentioned in our Two Wheels magazine.>
> > Is this author for real??? Can anyone explain this article to me?>
> > http://www.chuckhawks.com/motorcycle_firearms.htm>
> > Brett
> > Sydney
>r-
>r- Of course he's for real. So is the information.
>r- Some good advice there about shooting it out with a vehicle which I hadn't considered before. One problem is
>r- that you have to shoot left-handed.
>r- I don't carry expecting vehicle shootouts, otherwise I'd pack my 40 Glock 27.
>r- But on long rides I'll always tote some kind of handgun. Easiest to carry in my Fieldsheer jacket is my little
>r- 32 KelTec loaded with Winchester Silvertips.
>r- Quite legal within Texas and in all other states which recognize my concealed carry license.
>r- Rocker

I must admit that I am currently debating whether to mount wire-guided or
F&F S2S on the bike and how do you protect your legs against the boost
eflux?

--
Mike Bostock
http://www.toothfairy.co.uk/