RE: [ST] Wikco wheel balancer cone size

>Sooo, does this mean we'll have a new tire shop in the valley??? ;O)
>
>--
>Rick in Oregon
>'01 Sprint ST

Thanks, Rick, for your input.
Actually, we are moving to Coos County, hwy 42, between Myrtle Point and Coquille.
That puts us in a place where we will need to do our own tire changes.  We've been
using a friend's changer for a couple years, and the $$$ we've saved is more than
enough to warrant buying a tire machine.
Our place is, however, very motorcycle friendly, so anyone coming through who is in
need of help or whatever, could contact us.  We are very close to some great riding
roads.

Ride safe all,
Beckie, soon to be in rural Oregon
'01 Sprint ST brg