[ST] Re: HEADLIGHTS / PHILIPS VISION PLUS 50 REPORT. / Mystery ride route..

G'day folks - from Harry / OZ..

Back from the mystery ride after installing the new lights - I can not
believe how much better they are - really  - like night and day
compared to OEM ( which were Philips normal 55/60 bulbs ?? )
Absolutely, highly recommended :)
Cheers / Harry RED 02 ST.. ( NOW I'VE SEEN THE LIGHT !!!)

Mystery ride route ( for OZ riders )
Macas'Parammatta - Otford Pie shop (in Sydney National  park) then via
Robertson to Kangaroo Valley for lunch. Final destination Ulladula -
big party - lots of food & grog  - overnight - slow start Sunday - Then
Batmans Bay - Kings Hiway ( yeeee ha !!! race track conditons :) to
Goulburn - then Picton pub - then home to Balmain.  All up about 1000
klm - great weather / great people / great ride / GREAT FUN :) :) :)

http://au.movies.yahoo.com