From: Chris Harwood <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 23 May 2005 08:46:51 +0100
Subject: Re: [ST] RE: Brett - been there

Brett

You probably haven't spent the same money.

A.  How much does Your current machine cost?
B.  How much do you spend setting your bike up for your next ride?
C.  How many machines have you thrown on the floor practising and at
what cost?

Powerslides?  Yes, awesome.

Stay safe AND enjoy yourself.

Chris Harwood
00 RS

>>> BrettWilson21@xxxxxxx 23/05/2005 01:54:01 >>>
Yeah...well...you know...thats all well and good...but it still doesnt

explain why I cant corner like Rossi or Doohan or Gibernau and how do
you get the
back tyre lifting off the deck and chattering into a corner and then do
those
awesome powerslides on the other side???
<<<<<<