Re: [ST] Metzler Z6 Roadtec end of life

On May 23, 2005, at 6:05 PM, Ken Mitchell wrote:
Holy moly. You go through tires like crap through a goose! Are the roads you
ride of a particularly abrasive nature?

[grin] You haven't ridden with David! The dude is hella fast, and he runs over Mt. Hamilton (which has a pretty abrasive road surface) on a regular basis. (At least, he did. David, are the Tuesday night runs back on?) David is the only guy I know of who can wipe the tread completely off the sides of the tire and leave the middle looking like it could do another 5K miles without spending any his time at the track. Even better, he's too modest to toot his own horn so I have to do it for him. :-)
--
Blake Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxx>
San Mateo, CA (USA)