[ST] Scottoiler HCR

Has anyone got one of these fitted to their ST?

I am about to add one to my existing Scottoiler, and would value any comments / observations / experiences of fitting the HCR that you may have to share. I have two specific questions at this stage, that perhaps someone can help with:

* The current position of my Scottoiler is under the seat, with the oil feed to the back wheel running under the seat towards the battery and then dropping down by the battery area to pick up the swinging arm. If I move the RCV unit to fit next to the HCR unit, can I leave the existing tubing run to the back wheel where it is, just extending the tube to connect to the RCV in its new position? Or do I need to re-route the tube to the back wheel somehow?

* The HCR moves the number plate away from the mudguard. The installation instructions warn that this might affect the light onto the number plate. I have seen a couple of Sprints with HCRs fitted but only in daylight. Does the HCR affect the light to the number plate? If so, what have you done (if anything) about this?

Many thanks in advance for any info.

Gavin Lawrie
ST'03