Re: [ST] Scottoiler HCR

On Tue, 24 May 2005, Gavin Lawrie wrote:

-Has anyone got one of these fitted to their ST?

I'd be grateful for info on this too - I was given a used Scott-Oiler kit,
it's not the current rev (I don't think) and it's not an HCR, but I'm not sure
if it's all there, instructions are partial, etc.

So I'm looking for some advice/instructs on fitment and all, any tips/info
greatly appreciated!

--

                               ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
           -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\