[ST] Bar risers for '05 ST

Triumph rally has done a great job on the new ST. We just spent the weekend breaking in our new bikes and I finally got a chance to spend a few hours on the ST in the twisties. It is a sweet handling bike and it does have a great kick down low in the rev range.

My only complaint is that I find the bars are lower than last year's model even though the handlebar stems look the same. I was not the only guide who noticed this. I'm concerned that some of our guests are going to want to be sitting a little more upright. Just wondering what brands of bar-risers are most popular with you guys and if anyone has tried anything for the '05 model yet.

All the Best,

Mike Ciebien
Rocky Mountain Motorcycle Holidays
www.rockymtnmoto.com