[ST] July 16th/17th ride

Not sure if anyone else is doing this (or would like to). I do this ride
each year and it's a good time. Ride starts in the morning of July 16th
and rides 250 to a desination. Then back to the start via a different
route July 17th. Lots of bikes of all kinds (cruisers, sport, touring,
classis) and every pace you can think of. They give you a route and a
destination, and you head there in whatever group you want to (by
yourself, with your group, with other groups, whatever). The end point
is a campground. For the fee ($32) you get the route, camping, dinner
Saturday evening, breakfast Sunday morning, starting and finishing
pins/patches, and there are always LOTS of door prizes - almost everyone
got something last year as the sponsorship is huge. I got my money back
by way of a gift certificate to a motorcycle shop.

It starts every year on the NY/NJ border and this year the Saturday
destination is Caroga Lake up in Northern NY State (destination and
route changes each year).  And the roads are always great.

If anyone else is doing this, let me know and I'll keep an eye out for
you. Or if you'd like more info, check out
http://www.ramapomc.org/rmc500.pdf or let me know.

Matt Heyer