[ST] idle adjustment?

hello again,
  Good news first.  Thanks to help from this group I managed to get the 17
tooth sprocket and new chain on.  Much better low end range in first and
second.  The guy I bought the bike from found the manuals, I need to find
time to ride over and pick them up.
   The bike now doesn't want to idle fast enough and occasionally will die
at a light.  This can be troublesome when it happens just as the light turns
green.  I talked to the guy I bought her from and he said it has happened
before and he adjusted the throttle cable to allow for it.  That seems like
an iffy fix at best.  I know on carburated bikes there is a main idle
adjustment knob.  There surely is an adjustment on the 99 Sprint ST.  Can
someone tell me where it is.  Thanks!

Stephen