Re:Re: [ST]rear hub play

Thanks all of you?

I did the recall in time. The rear brake pads are pretty new and OK (first thing I 've checked)
For sure, tomorrow is out for me and I will dismantle the thing.

Given the failure rate of this damn thing it could be taken under waranty (i hope).

The problem is that it seems that for the needle bearing, there is no inside cage and it's rolling directly on the
axle. If the journal of the axle is worn out too, could be expensive.

Fred ST 02 BRG