RE: [ST] Trustworty mechanics

Hampton is about 45 minutes from me, I'm about 10 minutes ride from the 101/293/3/Everett junction in Manchester.  It'd be only 3-4 minutes if they'd put in a lousy northbound entrance (and southbound exit) on exit 12 on the Everett!

Good to know if I come across anything above and beyond what I'm used to wrenching.

Thanks!

Jeremy Witt
Field Engineer
Corrugated Networking Services Inc.