Re: [ST] Engine

I am interested. I would like to know milage, estimated condition, and asking/shipping price. I am in NJ, so I expect s/h to be around $75-$150. I am primarily in need of the transmission gears/shafts, but would rather take a whole engine to rebuild for less down time on my ride. My GSXR750 is fun, but not comfortable to ride the distances I ride. Just let me know, and thank you for the fast response..

Dan Wallander <newsgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:I've got a '99 engine sitting in the garage that came out of my first
ST. contact me offlist if you want more info.

Dan Wallander
Albuquerque, NM