[ST] Ride Report - UK -> Slovenia

I have posted a set of photos and a short description of a trip I completed at start of May: UK to Slovenia via Salzburg, and back via Italy / Southern Central France.

You can see the photos here: http://lawrie.smugmug.com/gallery/562794
You can view / download the description of the trip here: http://www. 2gc.co.uk/dropbox/SloveniaSprint2005.pdf

It is my first attempt to produce a description / photo set of a trip on the bike, so I would value (off-list) any comments / feedback / suggestions you might have about how I can make the next one better. But in the interim, I hope you find it interesting to read / view.

Best regards

Gavin Lawrie
ST'03