RE: [ST] Texas trip

Hey Nancy,
 I thought STeve would come through for you.  Have fun but don't
forget the Alka Seltzer!

--
Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST

>From: "Nancy Henderson" <marmots05@xxxxxxx>
>
>Since construction work is so slow around here, my husband, my sister
and
>myself find ourselves with some free time and wanderlust.  We're
planning
>ride down in a couple of weeks to visit my niece who is attending
SMU.  So,
>would one of you Texans post a phone number for a shop in Dallas?
I'm
>anticipating that the tires that Paul put on his Buell last weekend
will
>need replacing by then.
>
> >From there I'm scheming a side trip to, uh, visit the in-laws near
Eureka
>Springs, AR.  Woohooo!  I was going nuts reading about you guys and
your
>Ozark ride.

Howdy Nancy !!

You should contact Keith Martin (or Steve or Cory) at RPM Cycle,
972-620-3883.  My local shop, great folks, lots of old bikes there
too!
Tell'm I sent ya and they will tack on an extra 10%  :-)

Keith usually has a good selection of tires on hand, but it wouldn't
hurt to
phone ahead and let him know what exactly you will want.  He will have
them
waiting.

Ping me off list, and let me know when y'all are gonna be here.  I
would
love to hook up with you and Paul for some good Texas BBQ, or Mexican,
know just the places  :-)

And if y'all need a place to stay, I've got plenty of room.

eL Donut
jinete en la tormenta