Re: [ST] poor performance on second start

I only ever had a problem similar to this once on my '99 ST.

It fired ok from a cold start but cut out everytime I stopped at traffic
lights etc.

It ran rough everytime I started it, but was ok once I got going and kept the
revs up.

I was on my way to work, so I persisted. After arriving, I let it sit for a
couple of hours and then took it for a quick squirt around the block and it was
fine.

It never did it again.

It always had a slight surge at low revs & constant throttle, (between 3000 -
4000 rpm) when poodling around town. I always suspected it was a fuelling
problem but I couldnt get a mechanic  to admit it was doing it.

Stay upright,
Brett
Sydney