[ST] Re: ST-triumphnet.com Digest, Vol 2, Issue 69

I returned from a week of glorious riding out of Eureka Springs, AR (my
fifth such trip).  I installed a new rear Avon 46ST tyre/tire before the
trip but, after an agressive 2,000 miles, my front one is now toast, also.
 I got 8,000 miles out of the (previous) rear and 10k out of the front.
Wonderful sport-touring tyres, but was wondering if others had similar
numbers of miles out of their Avons.

By the way, as I was backing out my '01 BRG ST from the parking lay-by at
Cliff House, I turned to see a blue ST (accompanied by a Buell) ride by -
anyone on the list?   Lots of other Triumph sightings - I saw 2 STs, 3
Trophies, 2 Tigers, a Trident and an Adventure.

Paul S.