[ST] WTB - Top rack

HELP!

I called the local Triumph dealer about getting the top rack (should
have gotten it when I got the bike), and was quoted $200.  IMHO that's a
little too much.  So I thought I'd ask the list to see if anyone happens
to have one laying around that they want to part with...  ping me
off-list.

OR does anyone know of other options?  I looked at the SW Motech rack,
but that looks like its made for mounting a top box and nothing else.
Ventura says their system won't work with the side bags.  Anyone else?

Thanks!
Dan

www.packereng.com