[ST] I've been Duncanized

Suffering from a lack of creativity, I've gone ahead and changed the
color of my belly pan to silver.

Actually, this is the culmination of a fix to a problem that started
over a year ago. I have occasionally bottomed out on hard turns in
twisty roads, which caused a few scrapes on my belly pan. These scrapes,
along with an oil leak from a crack in the clutch cover gasket spelled
the end of my right-side belly pan fairing piece last year. (When coated
with hot oil, and placed right next to the exhaust system plastics tend
to melt.)

I got a blue replacement piece off of eBay about nine months ago, and
rode around with the mis-matched colors for a while. Now, I've finally
gotten the pieces repainted. I'm pretty happy with how it looks.

Check out the effect, here:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=soxkp0n.7f3k60jn&x=0&y=aodubu

(NOTE: You should be able to view this album without a sign-in. Look for
the "View photos without signing in" link below the sign-in area)

Thanks for the color idea, STeve.

Peter Chittum
'01 BRG ST
San Jose, CA, USA