[ST] Possibly a strange request: Rear Hugger in Chicagoland area

Okay guys, here's the deal.  We've got a project here at work doing some
carbon fiber-epoxy molding.  There happens to be "extra" material
availabe.  So I wanted to try and make my own CF rear hugger for the
Sprint.  However, I'd like to borrow someone's hugger to help with
making the initial mold, as it would greatly speed up the process...

So if any liSTer in the Chicagoland area has a rear hugger that they
wouldn't mind lending to me sometime this winter, I'd greatly appreciate
it.

Also, if this actually works and I'm able to make something nice, I MAY
offer a few of them to the members of the liST at a reasonable price.
It all depends on what I can pull off and how much work it is.  Ideally,
once I have a mold that works well, I should be able to make them fairly
easily as long as I have the material to do so...

TIA,

Dan

www.packereng.com