Re: [ST] Possibly a strange request: Rear Hugger in Chicagoland area

Dang, sorry I'm not in Chicagoland to help you out with that Dan...would
really like to have found a real carbon-fiber hugger before I gave up and went
with Triumph's...are you doing just the hugger or incorporating the chain
guard too?

Ya' know another bit that could stand improving is the "heel guard" for the
rear master cyclinder.  I ordered Triumph's and was disappointed to find it's
just plastic with a carbon fiber "look" to it.

Keep us posted, I'd love some real CF bits as they look great on silver bikes!

--

                               ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
           -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\