Re: [ST] Possibly a strange request: Rear Hugger in Chicagoland area

I was just in Chicagoland!! Just got back to DC, after a short stint in
St.Louis too. Great little city. Got to go up to the Sears Tower observation
deck between some meetings, and got a chance to see a show at The Second
City - that's great stuff!! Fun city - hopefully I'll get a chance to get
back sometime soon (and hopefully with the same kind of nice weather...).
Maybe I'll head on through with the Sprint ;)
 Matt Heyer