Re: [ST] Racetech adjustment (was Digest vs. Email)

So the preload is the same threaded cap, just like stock?  Can anyone else with Genmar risers confirm that the risers cover the adjustment?

For the Racetech, where is the rebound adjustment?

Matt Heyer

George Chacko <chackoge@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm riding with stock bars. There's no problem adjusting the preload. GC