[ST] Digest

Emile, we get ONE message a day, not several.
In the old days (1999-2001) there were literally hundreds of messages each
day.
I open one e-mail, scan down as I read it, reply to the digest e-mail not
the entire list, and then dispose on ONE e-mail.
It's better for me and companies where your number of emails is monitored.
Most messages in the digest form follow one or two threads anyway.
There is another side.

Jack Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"
Que Lastima