Re: [ST] RS question

Nah, I wouldn't use cod liver oil - that's an endangered species now in the UK!

Ever since break-in I've used a 10-40 fully synthetic and 6000-mile changes for oil and filter. Some folk go semi-synthetic and 3000 miles, which costs about the same! Triumph variously recommend Mobil or Castrol depending on the country (so it probably doesn't matter, as long at it's decent stuff). 50 is too high, and single-weight no good for normal mixed road riding.

Barry

2000 RS