Re: [ST] RS Question

Mike,

The low oil pressure warnings being on at _all_ would concern me
enough to not ride it!

50F. degrees is not really cold -- I ride mine when the high temp. is
in the 30s, and I've never seen symptoms like yours.  Oil viscosity
isn't the problem either -- I've run 20-50 or 15-50 year-round for
45K mi.

How did you 'notice the oil was moving slow'?  Do you mean through
the sight window that the early RSs had?

I'd probably change out the filter just to be sure the flow's not
restricted, and have the pressure checked that's not the problem.

Keep us apprised,
Mike