Re: [ST] BMW K1200GT

Actually, I think it IS rather hideous.  I'll reserve final judgement until I see it in the flesh (as the r1200st is actually really nice in person, although absolutely fugly in pictures).  As for this K1200GT, I'd rather have an R1200RT....

Matt Heyer

Matt Knowles <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
At least it isn't butt ugly, like the rest of the stuff they've been
introducing lately.

On Nov 10, 2005, at 1:46 PM, Emile Nossin wrote:

> http://www.motorfreaks.nl/index.php/news/2983

Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA -
http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/motorcycles
'99 Sprint ST - for going fast and far (2CZUSA)
'01 KLR650 - for exploring the North Coast backroads
'97 KLX300 & '01 Lakota - for playing in the dirt
'79 KZ400 - just because it was the first vehicle I ever owned