[ST] Engine For Sale

I have a good Sprint 955 engine for sale. It is a complete 2001 engine, and has all the bolt on's included. Mileage was under 11k when I bought it for my 00 Sprint, and was opened up for a transmission inspection before I installed it in my bike. I then ran it in for a little under 300 miles before I lost it in PA through some gravel, then striking a car head on. The engine has only light scratching on the left hand crank breather cover, and a small crack on the outside of the right hand front mounting pad. The crack was caused when the frame slider hit the lower radiator support of the car, braking the frame and shearing the mounting stud. The mount is intact, just with a shallow crack on the outer side.  Pictures will be available this weekend for anyone interested. Shifted perfect, and was running great. It was swapped to prevent a long down time of replacing my second gear of the original engine. I purchased the engine for $787 shipped, then put in about $250 for gaskets,
  seals,
 plugs, and fluids. I'm asking for $700 plus shipping, obo. If your local, there won't be a shipping fee or anything of the sort. I still have the starter, alternator, throttle bodies, and ignition coils. Most other parts have already been sold on ebay. Also, I have the original engine, with 35K on it. It was running strong. Needs the second gear replaced, as the dogs are worn out. Asking $250 for that engine. The frame I have is damaged, but I have a rebuilt title for it (insurance totaled it in 01 when she went for a low side into some brush. Was a cosmetic ordeal, but you know insurance companies). The frame may be repairable, but no guarantee. Email me if your interested in anything.

Justin