Re: [ST] Stalling

My 2000 model had the exact same issue and it was the iddle stepper. Just off idle and in the low RPM ranges, the bike would just die. At the beginning of a freeway onramp is a bad place for the bike to die, and it was somewhat consistent with those locations.

I had mine replaced instead of cleaned, the bike ran a heck of a lot smoother after that.