Re: [ST] Stalling

Jim,

The stock tune (the one the bike comes with) is on the lean side to help
the bike pass emissions - my RS had lean/surge issues with the stock tune
and stock can.  Moving to the carbon can and offroad tune made the bike
run significantly better.  If you've had the bike worked on since it was
new it probably doesn't have the original tune anymore, at least it
shouldn't if your dealer is doing their job right.  Part of the major
service intervals is to upload the latest tune to the bike.

And you are correct, the CO setting is not user friendly.  I'm almost
certain it requires specialized equipment.

Hope that helps,

Nate
00SprintRS