[ST] Waterproof summer gloves

I am constantly searching for an unlined, well armored, leather, and
waterproof glove to replace my 4+ year old Teknic Enforcers.  Some, like the
Held Akira-Tex arn't avaliable here in the USA, and others I just haven't
seen in person.  The later is what I'm asking about here, anybody know
anything about these(Racer Multi-Top Waterproof Men's Gloves):
http://www.motostrano-store.com/ramuwamegl.html

They look promising, but for $155 I'd like a scouting report before jumping.
  Anybody?  Or does anybody have a suggestion for a glove that matches my
criteria?  Thanks alot!

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen
2002 Triumph Sprint ST