Re: [ST] Stalling

>>> MarcVE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 11/16/2005 4:24 AM >>>
I didn't know remus made a can for the ST/ RS.

Is it any cheaper than the triumph race can?

Yes, Remus has two styles available for the Sprints:  the Revolution
and the Grand Prix.  The Revolution appears to be only available in
Aluminum, while the GP is available in Aluminum, Carbon, or Titanium.
I'm not sure about pricing compared to the Triumph can, but the Remus
site shows them being between 285-375 euros, with the aluminum being the
cheapest, and the CF and Ti being about the same (375 euro).

Part numbers for the RS are:
GP Aluminum: 053103 916101
GP CF:  053403 916101
GP Ti:  053803 916101

Part numbers for the ST are:
GP Aluminum:  053103 916001
GP CF:  053403 916001
GP Ti:  053803 916001

I am not affiliated with Remus in any way, I just pulled this info from
their site and from their US distributor, Max Moto...

Dan

www.packereng.com