Re: [ST] Hit & Run

I used to get mad at these things, but all it does is elevate my BP.  I don't think the percentage of dumb asses on the road is any greater now than when I first started to drive back in 1964, but the absolute number has.  It
only takes one to put a two-wheeler out of commission permanently.  You just have to be careful.  Knowing what I know now,  I do not want my son to ride street bikes at all.  If I were 18 again and had no dirt bike experience, I would not start riding street bikes.  The odds are not in your favor.  Am I going to stop riding?  No way in hell!  If the dumb asses kill me, I'll just come back and haunt them.
Rod