Re: [ST] Stalling

Jim,

It's my understanding that each tune boy comes with one "key" that will
only work with one bike.  In order to use it you need to purchase the
"key" for your individual bike.  The key is the lion's share of the
expense involved so it'd make sense to just buy the whole kit if you want
to play around with your tune.  I looked at the economics of it and
decided that for me getting the dealer to do it actually cost me less in
the long run.

My 2¢,

Nate
00SprintRS