Re: [ST] Need a front wheel

I have a front wheel from my 00 ST, I just have to remove it from what's left. It is black, and I think yours had silver. I will remove and inspect it Saturday, and let you know if it is perfect (other than the light scratch on the outer lip for about 4 inches). If it is damaged, I will let you know, but it looks fine. The only things I have left are the front forks with bent uppers, the front wheel, and the engine and centerstand. I had a bit of a head on with a car in the summer. Some real nice sweepers in PA, that are generally 75-80 mph knee draggers. Just have to watch gravel in the decreasing radius turns. They alway make you lose the front. A lucky high side saved my back side, but had to switch to my Superhawk for the time being..

  Justin

"CAPT Howard S. Serlick USNR" <serlick@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  All:
I hit something small & hard last night when I was coming home in a severe
downpour in Philadelphia.
The bike and I are fine, but I put a dent in my front wheel rim. The tyre
remains seated and holds pressure, but I'd like to get a replacement front
wheel. If anyone has an extra from a salvage/"parts"/project bike, please ping
me at the e-mail address above next to my name. Colour or aesthetics are not
important. I can always repair/repaint cosmetic damage.
Meanwhile, I'll call my local/regional shops.
Best,
Howard Stephen Serlick
'03 Blue ST
Philadelphia