[ST] was re: stalling, now Daytona 675

Dan,
The status file on the Triumph.US website still reads March 2006.  The
dealer claims they have been told by Triumph USA that the "Priority
Reservations" (which is what I called "ordered") will be delivered to
customers before bikes are available to "walk-ins".  The dealer guy has been
led to believe the bikes will be available to us in Feb, but I don't.  April
or May is a better guess.  Of course, I am open to being pleasantly
surprised.  Just hope my 'nads don't get toasted as is the case with the '05
ST buyers.  How ya goin', Brett?

I preferred the Graphite color since it reminded me of various low
observable flying machines, albeit they were not glossy.  The scorched
yellow is hideous in person, and well, Tornado Red is great, but my dear
departed '01 ST was that color and I am just not over it yet.

Meanwhile, I will keep flogging the '04 ST on the SD county back roads and
loving it.

Rich (Thunderdawg) Rumble
2004 Aston Green Sprint ST
2006 Graphite Daytona 675, to be