From: wyckoffjustin@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:wyckoffjustin@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2005 1:41 PM
To: Kevin Dicks
Subject: Re: [ST] Air Compressor

The compressor should be fine for everything other than spraying, or heavy
use of larger air tools. Painting doesn't require much pressure, but very
high volume of air. Usually, 5-7 scfm is a minimum for anything other than
model car spray guns..

Kevin.Dicks@xxxxxxx wrote:

I think the time has come to find an air compressor. I am looking for a
basic compressor that I can move around and use to power air tools, spray
guns, nailers as well as pump tires and shit like that. Being a cheap wad
I don't want to pay a lot - hence I found this http://tinyurl.com/55qwx

Will this do the job, is it powerful enough ?

Any other suggestions ?

Cheers,

Kevin

  _____

Yahoo!
<http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTFqODRtdXQ4BF9TAzMyOTc1MDIEX3MDOTY2ODgx
NjkEcG9zAzEEc2VjA21haWwtZm9vdGVyBHNsawNmYw--/SIG=110oav78o/**http%3a//fare
chase.yahoo.com/> FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.