Re: [ST] Air Compressor

Be very careful leaving a compressor on all the time, especially when
you are not there.  I had a oilless pancake compressor at the work
shop.  Plugged it in and forgot about it.  Something happened in the
middle of the night causing the compressor to stay running.  It caught
fire and burned the shop down.  The compressor was 4 days old.  The shop
was a total loss.

Dan Wallander.
Albuquerque, NM