Re: [ST] Air Compressor

I had been looking for a compressor for about six months.  Looked at Home
Depot, Lowes and Harbor Freight.  Never could quite make the buy.  I too was
a cheap scate and wanted it to have everything for under $100.  The seems to
more models available now and the prices seem to be falling a bit too.  Saw
a couple at Harbor Freight where the specs looked OK but when I looked at
them, the little guy in the back of my head kept saying "junk."   Walked
into Wally World a couple of weeks ago and saw an Airstream 1.5hp, 4 gal,
125psi (oil) with the basic accessories for $99 and it is working just fine.
There was also a smaller Hausfield something for about $20 less but this was
a better deal.  It has two tanks and is built on a cart so you it is very
mobil.  Like Gary said, I really like the ease of keeping the tire pressure
where it should be before almost every ride.
Rod