Re: [ST] Replacement front wheel

> I have found a good salvage front wheel with two good rotors. I also have located a local metal banger to straighten the bent wheel rim. <

  Howard, if the wheel you've found is in good condition can I suggest you just fit it as is rather than try to repair the old one? I dinged my front wheel badly a coupla years back amd was advised that 'bashing' aluminium back into shape makes it stiff and brittle. So I found a second hand wheel and just replaced it.

  Actually the new wheel came off a speed triple (same size but black). I thought about respraying it but kept it black in the end, as it looks kinda good on the RS, which has all sorts of metallic colours anyway. And makes my bike unique!

  Barry
  2000 RS