[ST] Frame Sliders

OK.  So I'm using the cold weather to do some "winter projects" on the bike.  The first is installing frame sliders.  So I received my frame sliders from SkyKing, but I'm having an issue with the install.  I'm trying to get the T-55 torx bolts off (man are those things tight).  So I've got them turning, but the nut on the back side is turning as well - so they are not loosening.  I can get a wrench on the nut on the back side, but there is no way for me to generate enough leverage on both to loosen.  I did think about leaving the wrench on the nut, turning the torx bolt, and then letting whatever the wrench hits brace it - but that sounds like it could lead to trouble...

  Anyway, how did those of you who have installed these do it?

  Thanks in advance,
  Matt Heyer