Re: [ST] Anybody seen these?

...think about that the next time you have to stop short and get rear-ended....

  I'm always aware of what is behind me, both in my cage and on the motorcycle.

  More amusingly, I have been on the highway with a cop glued behind my bike for miles without me noticing.  The one time I wasn't paying attention to what was behind me......

  Matt Heyer

BrettWilson21@xxxxxxx wrote:
  Isnt that the first rule of motorcycle riding - "whatevers behind me doesnt
matter!"