[ST] Anybody have a Renntec rack ?

I am in the market for a rack (for my 2002 ST)and the Triumph one seems a
tad expensive and I am never sure the Triumph ones I see on eBay have the
reinforcing brackets.  I found these  http://tinyurl.com/e4e7e via another
site.  Anybody have any experience with this rack - finish/fit/strength
(i.e. does it have any strengthening brackets for under the seat as the
official Triumph rack has I believe).  I would like to fit a Givi type top
box to the rack - not one of the huge ones if that makes any difference.
I like the fact this rack can also still be used as a grab rail if needed
(when the top box is not fitted obviously).

Cheers,

Kevin