From: wynn
Subject: [ST] Suspension

This is my first post so I hope I did it right.I just bought a lowering kit
for my RS from promoto part of wilbers shocks and was wondering if anyone as
raised there fork tube in the triple trees to compensate for the lower rear
ride height. Promotos instructions say:

(Reduce spring pre-load all the way
It is not possible to stick the fork tubes through the upper triple tree.
Shorten the spacer tube (inside) by 15 mm.
If your fork bottoms out because of it, change the oil to a heavier grade.)

This sounds a little hokey to me. I searched the archives but didn't find
anything.
Any thoughts

Wynn O

_