Re: [ST] Suspension

Hi Wynn

I have a 2000 RS and am 'vertically challenged'. I tried softening up the stock rear end and

dropping the forks 10mm. The handling got a bit quicker on the twisties but less stable

and more prone to wander on motorways - and it didn't drop the seat enough to notice. So

last year I bought a shorter Hagon shock, and I can reach the ground at last! I have even

restored the front to stock height and can still find the ground.

Barry