Re: [ST] Daytona 675

Their stance is that it is only a little more than the latest Jap 600's
(which are going to be in the $8k's) and less than the Duc 750. The latest
liter bikes are $11k. So priced right in that regard. However, the Daytona
955 needs to be less than the latest liter bikes since it does not compare
in the world of threshold breaking specs. Thus pushing it down towards the
600's, and now the 675. Simply, the Daytona 955 needs an overhaul. That and
the Tiger are in need most of updating as they are now the the longest in
the tooth designs in the Triumph garage....
 Matt Heyer