[ST] RS Electrical problem

I knew i'd be in trouble before long without a service book
at hand, with that random will/won't start problem... now it
won't start at all.

There's probably a damaged wire somewhere within some 30cm
off the left handle, as i could still get my RS to start by
fiddling with the cables there a couple of days ago. Now it
won't,
despite all the rest (leds, lights, indicators, fuel pump...
all things electrical) being ok.

If someone had a copy of the wiring diagram for the RS that
they would be kind enough to scan and send over, it would be
of immense help. It's gonna take a while before my local
Triumph guy has the service book shipped in, and i'm not
sure i want them to do the repair, as they'd probably be
holding my beloved for weeks...

Anyone encountered a similar problem ?

Cheers,

G -

------------ ALICE HAUT DEBIT A 29,95 EUR/MOIS ------------
ALICEBOX, l'offre Internet tout en 1 : ADSL, téléphonie, modem Wi-Fi et en exclusivité
la hotline gratuite 24h/24 ! Soumis à conditions. Pour en profiter cliquez ici http://abonnement.aliceadsl.fr