Re: [ST] RS Electrical problem

The horn not working is the same problem, as the clutch switch and horn
share a common earth return.

BTW, when I said 'repayment' I meant 'replacement'!  I think the
spill-chicker may have intervened.

Chris Harwood
00 RS

>>> fritemayo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 03/10/2005 14:58:46 >>>
I seem to remember trying the horn once during my testing,
and it did not work either, as you pointed. Thanks a lot.

Did you have to fix that as well ?